I love waking up on Sunday and doing myself a relaxed breakfast – and Sunday just calls for pancakes.
I am using this recipe constantly for the past months because it’s easy, quick and healthy!
You probably have every ingredients in your pantry right now so next time when you want some healthy, quick pancakes just look this recipe up!
Ingredients: per serving (5-6 mini pancakes)
- 20g of rolled oats – about 2 TBS
- 40g of cottage cheese / quark
- 1/2 TSP of baking powder
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla whey protein for an extra protein kick (you can omit it and substitute it with some vanilla extract)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 or 1/2 banana
- 1 TSP of chia seeds
- 1 TSP flax seeds
- for topping: 1/2 banana, Peanut Butter, coconut flakes, cacao and 1 TBS of milk
- I don’t know if there is some needed instructions but here we go. Just put everything together and blend.
- You’ll get a semi thick mixture but it’s fine because these are small pancakes and not crepes.
- Pour the batter onto the pan and flip them when you see bubbles.
- For the toppings, slice 1/2 banana and top it with Peanut butter, banana and make a stack of them. Put some coconut flakes over the pancakes. Mix 1 TBS of cacao and 1 TBS of milk heat it and pour over the pancakes.
Voila. You have a perfect semi dessert breakfast that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Macros for the pancakes (without toppings) are: for 5-6- mini pancakes – 360 kcal: 30g carbs, 12g of fat, 31g protein.