My fellow blogger Rachel nominated me for a interesting award-tag kind of thing – Liebster award. It’s a great way to connect with other bloggers, to discover new blogs that have less than 200 followers + meaning they / we just began this nice journey of sharing our stories online.
The Rules are:
- answer 11 questions given to you by your nominator
- nominate 5 or 11 other blogger with less then 200 followers
- create a set of 11 questions for your nominees
- of course let your nominees somehow know the’ve been nominated (comments, Twitter, Facebook)
It’s also desired to check other blogs that have been nominated with you so you discover them and maybe begin to follow their posts 🙂
Rachel created this 11 questions of me so here I go…
1. When and why did you start your blog?
I’m a newbie, freshly created blog, literally. I wanted to create a place where I could share my recipes, thoughts and basically the lifestyle of eating healthy and clean. I was aware that every other person has a blog nowadays, but on the other hand – why would that stop me? No, I’m not a professional writer, photographer or anything but I like cooking, creating healthy recipes and taking pictures. I started this because maybe I could inspire at least one of you to start eating healthy – because it’s simple!
2. If you are granted one wish (you can’t wish for more wishes), what would you wish for?
I would genuinely wish for a better place than we live in now – people filled with positive energy, happiness and place where there is no worries about material things. Where we could enjoy yummy food and not worry what the freak it contains. Haha – I know weird but think about it when people are happy and less stressed they transfer that to other people so we all could live in a better place. Or I could just wish for an unlimited days of sunshine, beaches and seaside where I could hide and enjoy my time.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I am a summer kind of girl – sun, beaches, seaside, sun again and good food! Where I would go? Don’t have a specific location but definitely an island, somewhere southerish! And would probably try to stay there.
4. Who are your favourite bloggers?
Hmm I have been following some bloggers – mainly about food – surprise surprise ha? From Slovenia my favourites are – Teresamisu (amazing raw recipes), Petelinskov (really? those pictures?!) and others are Cafe delites and Road to everywhere – But I could go on and on. I mainly follow bloggers and discover new recipes on Instagram and Pinterest.
5. What is one of the most vivid memories from your childhood?
Hmm that’s a tough one because I have a really bad memory but probably the best is when I was in primary school – almost everyday when we ended our classes we would go out in front of our school with my friends, where we lived or just hanged out at someones place – without worries, plans or concerns. Those friends are still my best ones till today.
6. What makes you happy?
When I spend my time with the people I love, enjoy our time together and have nothing on my mind.
7. What are you grateful for today?
That I was able to get up and enjoy the day! And for the sun – I’m always grateful for the sunny days, especially in winter time.
8. What career are your pursuing?
Well – hmm that’s an interesting question. Officially I am ending my Masters in International Relations – hope to finish it this year (another goal for this year). Not sure if this is a career that I am pursuing but I hope to be in these waters in the future – I like it!
9. What is your favourite quote?
I like to change my inspiration from time to time – currently I love a simple quote Be a warrior, not a worrier.
10. Who/ what inspires you?
I’m inspired by all the people that really enjoy every day and don’t stress about little things. I am a person of planning, organisation and knowing every detail – that is most of the time stressful and I struggle to really relax and enjoy. Those who can do that well they inspire me to be better every day.
11. What is a goal you have for 2015?
Just one? Kidding – I have several goals, firstly is really finishing my studies, because I really want to close that chapter. Second is I hope to update this blog as regularly as I can. Also I decided to start some yoga and meditation because as I mentioned earlier I have to learn to relax a bit more. Lastly I want to travel somewhere – I have a destination on my mind but lets keep it a secret for now.
You know what they say – A goal without a plan is just a wish! So lets start planning!
So here are my questions you can answer:
1. What would your perfect day look like?
2. What are your goals for 2015?
3. What is your favourite food / meal?
4. What is your biggest regret?
5. What inspires you?
6. If you could travel to one place where would it be?
7. Summer or winter?
8. Why you started blogging?
9. What are your currently doing / working / studying?
10. Which are your favourite blogs?
11. Which quote motivates you?
Who I would like to nominate?
Well I’m kind of new so the blogs I follow probably have a huge number of followers but nevertheless it’s a fun tag / award so here I go:
– Wholesomegirls @ http://wholesomegirls.blogspot.com
– lillybites @ http://lillybites.com
– Littlemangogirl @ http://littlemangogirl.tumblr.com
– and anyone else that whats to do it – I’ll nominate you!